ANY SHORTCUT FOR A BETTER HEALTH?
All of us are in a hurry , smartphone , fast-food , and many more gadgets and very new inventions which helped us a lot. But what about health? I just have a simple question to you , Are you happy with your health at the moment? if not this article is dedicated for you.
So lets start with various easy and helpful ways we can go towards a state of better heath from our present state.
1. Wake up early - this can be tough for most night persons but just for a trial try to wake up 30 min early from your usual sleep cycle . To achieve this target try to go to bed 30 min early inorder to balance the normal cycle.
2. Unplug yourself- just to enjoy your new day and the morning freshness try to unplug yourself from all the devices, just you and nature. Scientific evidence is there that a calm and peaceful mind in the morning time will help you to plan your day and thus we get some energy to overcome small challenges on our way.
3.Smile- a simple smile to ourselves in the mirror will give a positive energy from within, just try to continue the same smile to our wonderful neighbor's ,colleagues, partners or whoever it is . Remember only a positive mind will bring healthy body.
4.Challenge yourself - challenges can be of anything unplugging ourselves one full day , obese person can try dieting or exercise ,reading a book, cut down sugar, fasting, spending full time for your loved ones and so on .... whatever things you feel impossible just try to beat it.
5. Silence - it can give us more wisdom and few useful thoughts or ideas comes only from the silent soul. As an old proverb says empty vessel makes the most noise.
6. Practice detoxification- physical and mental detoxification is necessary once in a while for our lives. It may sound crazy but it helps to eliminate toxins from body.
7. Hydration- adequate hydration is the next most important tip, drinking water not only eliminate toxins from our body but they helps us to increase our productivity day by day.
8.Timetable- its an organized way of doing things . A routine set for ourselves not only saves time , it also helps to preserve more resources and avoid any kind of future stress.
9. Think positive- a mind full of positiveness will spread only love and laughs . Our actions are the mirror of our thoughts. If we can develop a habits of thinking only the positive side of an incident I promise, you will see miracles happening around yourself.
10 . Exercise and meditation- health will never be completed without exercise for the body and meditation for the mind . Find out at least 10 min for each in a day from your busy schedule
I hope all of you liked the simple shortcuts to a healthy mind and a healthy body.